What is BIT (BioInformationTracer)?
BIT is the Small and Light Weight Wearable Bio Sensor. The sensors installed inside measure various bio information.
There are two types of BIT solutions, R-BIT (Wiress, Real-time Analysis) and M-BIT(Memory Stored, Off-line Analysis).
Size & Weight
Very Small: 40 x 39 x 8mm, Very Light: 14g
1. Very Small, Wearable (Easy to install/use）
2. Excellent Signal/Noise Ratio, High Fidelity of the waveform
3. Ultra-small power consumption, Long-term continuous use
4. Waterproof (shower, short bathing etc. is also OK)
5. The Firmware can be overwritten as customization capabilities
6. Enhancement of privacy protection mechanism
7. Extremely various & wide application area
A. R-BIT Solution (Real-time Analysis)
R-BIT measures Bio information and transmits data to PC via wireless data communication, BITAS (Analysis Software) analyzes data, then shows raw Bio data measureed andoutput data analyzed.
M-BIT measures Bio information and stores data in the memory chip inside M-BIT and can continue to measure for longer time (ex. 24Hrs). After ended measuring data and connected M-BIT to PC by a USB cable, BITAS(Analysis Software) extracts the stored data from the memory chip inside M-BIT and analyzes data, then shows raw Bio data measured and output data analyzed.
（Off-line Analysis, Long time continuous Measuring）